Methodology and the art of recruiting.
At the Frank Group, we understand that each search is unique and that every business need is different. Collaboration, understanding and knowledge are the hallmarks of our process.
From the outset of each search, we gather information and truly listen. Our goal is to ask questions that enable us to build an ideal candidate profile that goes well beyond a job's requirements. We then apply this information during all other phases of the search process. Questions include:
- What are the business implications of the position?
- Are there internal implications?
- Are there cultural and human issues, as well as any external factors within the wider marketplace that effect your hiring decision?
- What kinds of candidates have you found successful, and what kinds have you found underperforming?
- What's the dynamic of the team involved, and how does the team impact your ideal candidate profile?
- What are the short- and long-term goals as they relate to the position and your organizations' goals?
- What common employee attributes are needed for long-term success and growth in your organization?
A recent study conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor concluded that 86% of all potential candidates are passive non-seekers. Because of this, it's essential to understand your competitive landscape in order to effectively target the best talent for your organization.
Each search we conduct begins with a foundational strategy that includes a target list of food and beverage companies where the ideal candidate/profile will most likely be identified. We combine systematic research of these target companies with input from industry sources—as well as the utilization of our extensive food and beverage industry networks—to develop our recruiting roadmap.
This is where we shine. We listen, we research and we excel in identifying, engaging, motivating and qualifying your next hire. All candidates are thoroughly interviewed to ensure that the candidates we present match your qualifications, organizational culture, current and long-term objectives, and overall business goals. Every candidate recommendation is selected after a thorough interview and a comprehensive assessment. This is where our process meets our industry experience and our gifted intuition.
Its' time to make some tough decisions. Because we've done such a great job in our recruiting effort, this is where you deliberate in meetings after your interviews to discuss which one of the three perfect candidates we've introduced to you will be your next hire, and for which candidates you will be creating positions (it's happened).
At the time you are ready to make a final selection, a strategy is developed for the preparation and presentation of a formal offer. We work with you to recommend and assist in the negotiation of an acceptable compensation package. Conclusion—a thrilled candidate with a new job and a satisfied client looking expectantly toward the future. Congratulations!